Description of the company
The OCTÉ family group is the European partner in tailor-made solutions and services dedicated to the world of lifts. We are :
• partner of the industrial sites of our customers in the realization of personalized solutions and in the design of systems dedicated to lifts,
• expert elevator distributor recognized for our technical assistance, our product offer and our logistics,
• specialist in the modernization and creation of lifts by supporting our customers in their tailor-made projects.
Our turnover is 30 M€, we are a team of 210 people present in France, Spain and the Czech Republic. Our values are determination, solidarity, efficiency and simplicity.
OCTÉ Lift is the historical subsidiary of the group, its activities are the design of partial or complete solutions for the modernization and creation of lifts, as well as the distribution of these and other components for the lift.
Job description and main tasks
We are looking for a Product and Service Quality Technician to guarantee the quality of
products and services offered by the company, from design to marketing.
Reporting to the QSE France manager, you will have to develop and manage the improvement policy
quality of the products and services offered by OCTÉ Lift.
• In partnership with the teams, you will be in charge of the following missions:
• Formalize and implement quality procedures (controls, tests, indicators, etc.)
• Control and certify the compliance of products and services with quality requirements (standards in force, regulations, specifications);
• Identify and analyze non-conformities and manage the implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
• Define and implement the problem solving approach;
• Participate in the animation of the Quality management system (certified ISO 9001), allowing to maintain the conformity of our products and services with the directive lifts;
• Animate the “Quality” culture of OCTÉ Lift;
• Define and manage dashboards to measure our quality performance and customer satisfaction;
• Plan and carry out product and supplier audits.
You have a BTS/DUT/Bachelor’s degree (ideally in the mechanical and/or electrical sector) with a specialization in quality, and justify an experience of at least 6 months in a similar function .
Rigorous and methodical, you have strong analytical skills.
You are endowed with good interpersonal skills, autonomous, dynamic, rigorous and know how to show curiosity.
You have an excellent sense of customer service and know how to work in a team spirit. Your spirit of synthesis and initiative will be essential assets to succeed in this mission.
Knowledge or a first experience in the field of elevators can be a plus.
You are comfortable with IT tools (ERP, Office 365).
You understand, read and speak operational English (intermediate level).
The position is based in Châteauneuf en Thymerais, in Eure et Loir (28).
If you wish to respond to this offer, please send us your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Candidater Apply Bewerben Solicitar Použít
"*" indicates required fields