The OCTÉ family of companies is the European partner for customised solutions and services dedicated to the lift industry. We:
- partner with our customers’ manufacturing sites to create customised solutions and design dedicated lift systems,
- are an expert lift distributor, renowned for technical support, product range and logistics,
- are a specialist in new lift installations and upgrades, on the side of our customers throughout their individual projects.
OCTÉ Industry is the group’s mechanical manufacturing subsidiary. Its core business is sheet metal fabrication for small and medium production runs with flexible manufacturing.
Job description and principal roles
We are seeking a cable fitter to make cables and electrical subassemblies from wiring diagrams. The principal tasks will be to:
- Read and analyse electrical drawings and parts lists,
- Wire and assemble electrical cabinets (mechanical, electrical and electronic components),
- Test and check manufactured parts,
- Ensure that safety components are traceable.
At least 3 years’ experience as an electrician / cable fitter is required. You will possess the particular occupational know-how below:
- Reading and interpreting an electrical circuit diagram or drawing
- Understand a wiring parts list
- Be able to make electrical cabinets
- Essential mechanical knowledge for assembly
- Carry out dimensional, resistance (ohm) and visual checks
You are able to demonstrate professionalism, thorough and meticulous work, and are a good team player.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidater Apply Bewerben Solicitar Použít
"*" indicates required fields