The OCTÉ family of companies is the European partner for customised solutions and services dedicated to the lift industry.
· partner with our customers’ manufacturing sites to create customised solutions and design dedicated lift systems
· are an expert lift distributor, renowned for technical support, product range and logistics
· a specialist in new lift installations and upgrades by your side throughout your individual projects.
With turnover of €30M, our 210-strong team are present in France, Spain and the Czech Republic.
Our values are determination, solidarity, efficiency and simplicity.
OCTÉ Electric is the Group’s electrical manufacturing subsidiary. OCTÉ Electric’s main activity is components and connections assembling – mostly for the lift market – in small and medium production runs, with flexible manufacturing tailored to the customer.
Job description and principal roles
The continuous improvement manager leads the business development process.They manage all projects that aim to enhance the efficiency and productivity of manufacturing activities and production teams over one or more sites.They identify opportunities for development, and draw up the development strategy and associated objectives.Working to enhance business performance, they optimise production processes (installation equipment, methods, human resources) in compliance with regulations and health and safety rules.
- Decide and allocate the means / resources (spatial, human, financial, deadlines, materials, etc.) for the production;
- Optimise the manufacturing facility and production flows;
- Enhance the production process by analysing malfunctions and implementing continuous improvement actions to optimise productivity;
- Organise production and ensure that it meets cost, quality and lead time standards, to guarantee customer satisfaction;
- Contribute to compliance with and application of safety, quality and environmental standards.
Solid command of continuous improvement techniques (5S, VSM, FMECA, TPM, SMED, Kaizen, Lean, problem solving (8D, WWWWWH, QRQC), Kanban method, poka-yoke (mistake proofing), Visual Management.Analyse a problem independently to determine which actions to take and/or improve.
Education Level required
Master’s degree in Engineering or similar in the field of industrial production management, continuous improvement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Candidater Apply Bewerben Solicitar Použít
"*" indicates required fields