European independant group founded in 1962
100 collaborators in 5 countries
Trades: Design, Production, Services
A family adventure initiated there half a century by its founder Jacques Barrière.
OCTÉ continues to anticipate its customers’ needs and remaining true to its basic principles: innovation, common sense, simplicity and enhancing human values.
Designer of partial or full solutions for modernization of lifts and new installations
The Group OCTÉ specializes in customized solutions for the existing building.
Designer of innovative products able to adapt to the existing building configurations:
• Custom Elevators
• Modernisation Kit
Manufacturing of electrical and mechanical products for elevators
With 2 sites based in Europe the Group OCTÉowns the means of production dedicated to the industrial management of custom.
A response adapted to the specific needs of manufacturers of lifts:
• Mastery of the variability
• Small and medium series
Elevators components distribution
More than 50 experiments on elevators products.
The Group OCTÉ provides technical, rapid and reliable to lift manufacturers:
• Products designed by OCTÉ
• Qualified Suppliers
Service: Technical expertise and support site
Deadline: efficient logistics center
Reliability: a recognized quality on the market
Our will of leaders, relayed by all our managers and shared by all our employees, is to give a European dimension to our
Our evolution will be based on the development of our three core businesses:
Original Equipment Manufacturer:
• Subcontracting product manufacturing from plans and / or detailed product and / or process
• Design, then manufacture from a functional specification, leaving OCTÉ be a force of proposal and fulfill
the customer’s needs
• Customizing products from existing or catalog products
• Preparation of kits for construction or trading
• Purchasing and logistics activity (storage, kitting, …) of lift products
• Multi-channel distribution of provider branded or OCTÉ branded products
• Assistance and training center for our clients
• Activity of study and supply of subsets or complete sets of elevators for retrofits, replacements or
• Part of the activity can be subcontracted
• Activity includes survey, study, manufacturing and potentially installation tasks
We will rely on business processes able to unite all employees towards our main objectives :
• customer satisfaction and the pleasure that everyone has to contribute to it
• the development of our range of products and services for the elevator in response to the needs of our customers
and the expectations of the interested parties while limiting our environmental impact
• innovation and technical development, reflections of our business expertise
• the search for competitiveness
• the quality of the service
Our ability to invest, both in the production tool and in external growth, is the hallmark of our sound management. It
motivates our beliefs in our future and our ability to grow. Our growth will be structured by the strategy with an
assessment of risks and opportunities.
Everyone’s understanding of Quality, Safety and the Environment must be the starting point of our thoughts, action plans
It’s a question of state of mind: Quality, Safety and the Environment are part of our foundation.
Our certification of the system according to the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards as well as the respect of the Lift Directive
2014/33 / EU reflect the current approach and the participation of all.
We want to reinforce our commitments by our state of mind and our values Solidarity, Simplicity, Efficiency and
• We want to satisfy our customers
• We want to be a key European player in the market
• We must respect the norms and legal requirements
• We want to ensure the protection of the environment through our recycling and eco-design actions
• We want to improve continuously
• We want to be part of the future through innovation
We are committed to ensuring the maintenance of the achievements of the company in terms of Quality, Safety and
Environment, their development so that tomorrow everyone works naturally, spontaneously in this state of mind, and
with the means to do so. The results will be communicated to all employees.
Certificat ISO 9001-2015 Groupe OCTE FR-EN
Certificat ISO 14001-2015 Groupe OCTÉ FR EN
QUALITY POLICY SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
In the OCTÉ group, customer satisfaction is our reason to be.
Our mission is to specialize our processes and professionalize our employees to meet the quality and service requirements of our customers.
The respect of the contractual commitments, the management of the quality, safety and the environment are our priority.
Our Quality, Safety and Environmental policy is deployed along the following lines:
• Develop and master the complete product chain: by developing responsiveness, competitiveness and performance within each subsidiary, and taking into account feedbacks from experiences
• Satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers: by respecting our delivery times, listening to our customers and the quality of our products and services, but also the analysis, treatment and prevention of nonconformities.
• To remain in conformity with the applicable legal requirements: by a normative and regulatory watch, a presence in the normative commissions and European authorities, the respect of the European directives relating to our products,
• Apply a continuous improvement approach: through our audits, management reviews and monitoring of the results of our indicators,
• Ensure the protection of the environment by ISO 14001 certification, through ecological awareness, waste recycling, energy saving, pollution prevention, responsible partnership with our suppliers and an eco-design approach,
• Constantly seeking progress and innovation: providing any necessary resources in research and development, constantly improving products and services,
• Ensuring good working conditions, skills and staff safety, deploy and use our different websites unique documents, apply an appropriate training policy, share best practices within the group,
• Ensure the safety of our products and customers through the strict application of reliability and applicable Directives
• Ensure the safety of our employees and visitors through communication and awareness of appropriate behaviors.
• Sharing with all our staff, our suppliers and companies of the group this culture of Quality, Safety and Environment by diffusing and animating our policy Quality, Safety and Environment.
Mentions légales - CGU - Cookies - Politique de confidentialité