European independant group founded in 1962
100 collaborators in 5 countries
Trades: Design, Production, Services
A family adventure initiated there half a century by its founder Jacques Barrière.
OCTÉ continues to anticipate its customers’ needs and remaining true to its basic principles: innovation, common sense, simplicity and enhancing human values.
Designer of partial or full solutions for modernization of lifts and new installations
The Group OCTÉ specializes in customized solutions for the existing building.
Designer of innovative products able to adapt to the existing building configurations:
• Custom Elevators
• Modernisation Kit
Manufacturing of electrical and mechanical products for elevators
With 2 sites based in Europe the Group OCTÉowns the means of production dedicated to the industrial management of custom.
A response adapted to the specific needs of manufacturers of lifts:
• Mastery of the variability
• Small and medium series
Elevators components distribution
More than 50 experiments on elevators products.
The Group OCTÉ provides technical, rapid and reliable to lift manufacturers:
• Products designed by OCTÉ
• Qualified Suppliers
Service: Technical expertise and support site
Deadline: efficient logistics center
Reliability: a recognized quality on the market
Our desire as leaders, supported by all our managers and shared by all our employees is to give an international dimension to our group.
Our evolution will be based on the development of our two core businesses:
• Design and manufacture of products for lifts
• Execution of outsourcing
• Distribution of components and subassemblies
• Integration for modernization and creation.
We will rely on business processes able to unite all employees towards our main objectives:
– customer satisfaction and the pleasure that everyone takes in contributing to it
– the development of our range of products and services for the lift in response to the needs of our customers and the expectations of the interested parties
– innovation and technical development: reflections of our business expertise
– the search for competitiveness
– the quality of the service
Our ability to invest, both in the production tool and in external growth, is the hallmark of our sound management. It motivates our beliefs in our future and our ability to grow. Our growth will be
structured and built around an assessment of risks and opportunities. Everyone’s understanding of Quality and Environment must be the starting point of our thoughts, action plans and actions.
It’s a question of state of mind: Quality and Environment are part of our base.
Our certification of the system according to the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards as well as the application of the lift directive 2014/33 / EU reflect the current approach and the participation of all.
We wish to strengthen our commitments in the long term by our state of mind because:
– We want to satisfy our customers
– We want to be a key player in the market
– We must respect the norms and legal requirements
– We want to improve continuously
– We want to be part of the future through innovation
We are committed to ensuring the maintenance of the achievements of the company in terms of Quality and Environment, their development so that tomorrow everyone works naturally, spontaneously in this state of mind, and with the means to do so. The results will be communicated to all employees.
Certificat ISO 9001:2015
Certificat ISO 14001:2015
Quality & environmental policy
In the OCTÉ group, customer satisfaction is our raison d’être.
Our mission is to simplify our processes and professionalize our employees to meet the quality and service requirements of our customers.
The respect of the contractual commitments, the management of the quality and the environment are our priority.
Our quality and environmental policy is deployed along the following lines:
• Develop and master the complete product chain: by developing responsiveness, competitiveness and performance within each subsidiary,
• Satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers: by respecting our delivery times, listening to our customers and the quality of our products and services, but also the analysis, treatment and prevention of nonconformities.
• To remain in conformity with the applicable legal requirements: by a normative and regulatory watch, a presence in the normative commissions and European authorities, the respect of the European directives relating to our products,
• Apply a continuous improvement approach: through our audits, management reviews and monitoring of the results of our indicators and our objectives,
• Ensure the protection of the environment by ISO 14001 certification, through ecological awareness, waste recycling, energy saving, pollution prevention, responsible partnership with our suppliers and an eco-design approach,
• Constantly seeking progress and innovation: providing any necessary resources in research and development, constantly improving products and services,
• Ensuring good working conditions, skills and staff safety: deploy and use our different websites unique documents, apply an appropriate training policy,
• Sharing with all our staff, our suppliers and companies of the group this culture of Quality by diffusing and animating our quality and environmental policy.
Mentions légales - CGU - Cookies - Politique de confidentialité
Expansion of OCTÉ’s solution in the UK in partnership with SLS
OCTÉ & SLS Sassi Lift System are pleased to announce…
Our 2018 achievements
• Complete lift creation • Car modernisation • Machine room…
OCTÉ wishes you a very happy new year 2019!
The whole OCTÉ team, thank you for this beautiful year…